Landing Page: Finance & Procurement
Finance Transformation & Procurement @ SSOW Asia 2016
Finance shared services have an integral part to play in an organisation’s drive in enhancing top-line revenue growth. Finance leaders continue to push for incremental gains via refining processes and achieving operational excellence.
On top of that, transformation is underway for Asia’s leading finance shared services as they take on non-finance processes such as data analytics on their quest to value-add and become a critical business partner for their organisations.
SSOW Asia’s Finance Transformation & Procurement stream will feature topical discussions on:
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- Automated Travel & Expense Management 2.0: Strategies Driving Cost-Efficiencies & Operational Excellence
- Achieving Process Excellence in P2P for Enhanced Standardisation & Efficiency Gains
- Market Execution Partners Case Study: Business Shared Services for Order to Cash (OTC) Cycle
- Navigating In-Country Regulations on Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Speaker Highlights Include:
- Shaun Tan, Vice President, Head of Finance Transformation Asia, Manulife Financial
- Joan Lynch, Vice President, Vice President Expenditure Process, Shell
- Jude Hilay, Regional Finance Director APAC, Baker & McKenzie Global Services Manila, Inc.
- Anirban Ghosh, Regional Head of Transition APAC, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Rahul Ligade, National Head Shared Services Transition for Supply Chain, Commercial & Sales Operation, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Richard Dougan, Regional Procurement Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
For additional insight into the latest case studies, articles and research, specific to your remit, take a look through your resource library:
If you like to find out more about Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Asia 2016, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 65 6722 9388. You may also want to view the brochure here. Alternatively, register here