Landing Page: Human Resource
HR Transformation & Talent Management @ SSOW Asia 2016
Thanks to increasingly sophisticated HR systems, outsourcing management and process standardisation, HR functions have undergone massive transformation in recent years evolving from cost-savings to value-add.
So, what’s next on the top of shared services leaders’ agenda?
As Asia remains the top choice for organisations looking to set up their shared services centres, the war for talent in Asia continues to rage on. HR leaders are competing to match the right talent with business needs across diverse locations.
SSOW Asia’s HR Transformation & Talent Management Streams will feature topical discussions on:
- Beyond HR Shared Services: Journey from Processes to Employee Experiences
- Strategic Workforce Planning to Ensure Business Continuity
- Offering Flexible Benefits as a Key Differentiator in Driving Employee Engagement
- Next Generation Shared Services Leadership in a Changing Global Environment
- Engaging Shared Services Employees: How can we Move Away from the Mindset of ‘Monotonous, Routine & Administrative Work’?
Speaker Highlights Include:
- Haroon Bhatti, Chief Human Resources Officer, Digi
- Alex Yeung, Director of HR Shared Services Asia Pacific, Avery Dennison
- Veronica Estrella, Director, Global HR Operations, Analog Devices, Inc.
- Robert Mostert, Head of Human Resources, GSSC’s Scope International, Standard Chartered
- Willemijn Delissen, Global HR Manager Finance Operations, Shell
- Hugh Crawford, Head of HR People Services – Singapore, Royal Bank of Scotland
For additional insight into the latest case studies, articles and research, specific to your remit, take a look through your resource library:
If you like to find out more about Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Asia 2016, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 65 6722 9388. You may also want to view the brochure here. Alternatively, register here