Director, BPO and Digital Transformation, India Site Leader
5:10 PM BPO2.0: The BPO Reboot | Debating the Strategic Role of Outsourcing in Today’s Changing Shared Services Landscape
There has been a radical shift in the outsourcing industry over the past few years, and we have increasingly seen the emergence of “in-sourcing”, “back-sourcing” and now “digital sourcing”. Coupled with changing contractual models, outsourcing as we know it is no longer the same.
- What role does outsourcing have to play in today’s digital Shared Services environment?
- Out-sourcing vs. In-sourcing vs. Digital-sourcing – How relevant are these concepts in the current market?
- How do you design the right outsourcing strategy for the right processes?
2:00 PM The Pfizer Journey Towards 80 Bots in 1 Year – Do’s and Don’ts, Successes and Lessons Learnt
- Mapping the right processes for the right automation strategy
- Setting clear benchmarks, KPIs for continuous project evaluation
- Choosing the service delivery model that best fits your organisational needs and processes
- Maximising the SSO value through Intelligent Automation
- Navigating challenges involved with enterprise legacy data, systems and infrastructure
- Will Intelligent Automation be the answer to the workforce crunch?
- The hottest issue – How can we accelerate automation in a sustainable manner?
Robotics, Intelligent Automation & Artificial Intelligence in Shared Services – Do’s and Don’ts
The automation journey is a fast-paced one, especially so in Shared Services functions which deal with large amounts of data. From choosing the right processes to automate to identifying the best solution provider for your automation project, there is no “one size fits all” strategy. What is the first step you should take? How do you navigate challenges with legacy data, systems and infrastructure? This interactive 2-hour workshop presents everything you need to know about starting your automation journey – but more importantly, guides you along your automation journey with real-life use cases:
- Identifying the right processes for automation
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in and engagement
- Promoting multi-function collaboration for the project’s success
- Managing change and resistance effectively
- Implementing effective governance and compliance strategies
- Re-evaluating successes and failures