Chee Sun Kwan
Chief Executive Officer, India
Standard Chartered Global Business Services
Conference Day 1: Tuesday, 13th November 2018
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
5:10 PM BPO2.0: The BPO Reboot | Debating the Strategic Role of Outsourcing in Today’s Changing Shared Services Landscape
There has been a radical shift in the outsourcing industry over the past few years, and we have increasingly seen the emergence of “in-sourcing”, “back-sourcing” and now “digital sourcing”. Coupled with changing contractual models, outsourcing as we know it is no longer the same.
- What role does outsourcing have to play in today’s digital Shared Services environment?
- Out-sourcing vs. In-sourcing vs. Digital-sourcing – How relevant are these concepts in the current market?
- How do you design the right outsourcing strategy for the right processes?
Conference Day 2: Wednesday, 14th November 2018
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
- Understanding what it means – and what it takes – to “future-proof” your Shared Services Centre
- Embracing digital transformation and customer-centricity at the heart of change
- Adapting to changing business needs while maintaining effective governance and compliance within SSOs