Director & Site Lead, Global Business Solutions
Conference Day 1: Tuesday, 13th November 2018
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
- Balancing cost and value when setting up SSOs today
- Moving away from “low-cost” towards “right-cost”, and from “off-shore” to “right-shore”
- Identifying what’s best for your business and your SSO
- Creating optimal SSOs beyond mere numbers
Conference Day 2: Wednesday, 14th November 2018
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
10:20 AM Are you really using all those metrics to best effect? Game-changing tips to truly capitalise on benchmarking data
Shared Services have always been focused on monitoring KPIs and keeping close tabs on industry benchmarks and “best-in-class”. But what about the practical application of all those numbers? And are they even the right numbers to evaluate? Explore practitioner insights from SSON’s 2018 “Most Admired SSOs” to derive what real business benefits can be driven from crunching the aggregated data of their peer set and beyond.
- Early journey compass-setting
- As maturity develops, normalisation is the key
- Identifying the outlier? Is it me?
- Roadmap forecasting: Establishing the baseline and simulating future data for comparison
Moderator: Syazana Lim, Data Research Analyst, SSON Analytics