Head, Finance Shared Services
Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services Philippines
An A-Z Guide to Achieving Continuous Improvement and Process Excellence
We all know the story – process migration and standardisation occur at the start of your Shared Services journey; and a few years down the road, you are forced to re-evaluate existing processes, review workflows and re-think different service delivery models. Continuous improvement and process excellence are key to ensuring the sustainability of your Shared Services Centres – but how do you achieve them?
- Examine different models for ensuring processes are continuously tackled for improvement
- Participate in a "hands on" example of process improvement
- Understand how an end to end process view can jump-start your improvement efforts
- Participate in a discussion of what skills are needed to be a "process pro"
11:30 AM Embracing Finance Transformation to “Do More with Less” – Increasing Scope of Work by 37% While Reducing FTE by 67%
- Automating finance processes to manage high-volume transactions effectively
- Developing shared metrics and frameworks to drive stronger governance and compliance
- Promoting organisation-wide cultural and mind-set shifts to support transformation