SVP Global Business Services
9:40 AM SS&O Leaders Power Panel | Advancing Global Shared Services Growth by Harnessing the Strategic Value and Skillsets of Asian SSOs
Hear from 4 Shared Services superpowers as they answer 3 hard-hitting questions on why and how Asia will play an integral role in shaping regional and global Shared Services growth strategies.
- What do future delivery models look like with front-line value-adding services taking the lead?
- How do you design your own growth strategy to be aligned with changing global business needs?
- How do you effectively integrate people, processes and technology into an intelligent operations blueprint critical to the sustained growth of any SSO?
Moderator: Rochelle Anne Hood, Global Head of Customer Analytics and Research, SSON
10:20 AM Are you really using all those metrics to best effect? Game-changing tips to truly capitalise on benchmarking data
Shared Services have always been focused on monitoring KPIs and keeping close tabs on industry benchmarks and “best-in-class”. But what about the practical application of all those numbers? And are they even the right numbers to evaluate? Explore practitioner insights from SSON’s 2018 “Most Admired SSOs” to derive what real business benefits can be driven from crunching the aggregated data of their peer set and beyond.
- Early journey compass-setting
- As maturity develops, normalisation is the key
- Identifying the outlier? Is it me?
- Roadmap forecasting: Establishing the baseline and simulating future data for comparison
Moderator: Syazana Lim, Data Research Analyst, SSON Analytics
4:20 PM Big Idea Closing Keynote: It’s All About You! Propelling your Shared Services Career Forward – Towards a Global Scale
For the past 2 days, you have been hearing about what you can do to improve processes and activities within your SSOs. For the next 30-minutes, we invite you to put all that aside and think about yourself – your career within the Shared Services industry, how far you have come and where you would like to go. This session is all about you, all for you – and only you.
- Mapping out your career path within the Shared Services industry
- Charting your growth trajectory onwards, upwards and towards a global leadership role
- Embracing authenticity, passion and agility as key ingredients in moving up the your career ladder