Chief Transformation Officer; Director, Global Business Services APAC
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 12th November 2018
Monday, November 12th, 2018
Challenging Traditional Notions of “Shared Services” and Exploring Alternative Models
Have you ever wondered if everything you know about Shared Services and Outsourcing is indeed all that you need to know in the current marketplace? Have you thought about doing things differently – just to be more efficient and productive? This unconventional workshop will challenge all that you know about Shared Services and Outsourcing, and tickle your brain in exploring alternative models that will work better in your SSO:
- Uncovering the fundamental purpose of SSOs
- Moving away from traditional silo-ed functions
- Working in tandem with technology
- Discussing new, and different models which will work
- Context application – How can you bring these learnings back to your SSO?
Conference Day 1: Tuesday, 13th November 2018
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
The GBS game has changed. Going beyond standardisation and centralisation, GBS centres themselves have to remain relevant to businesses in the digital environment. Taking the lead, Boston Scientific is undergoing a GBS transformation journey where they evolve towards a “Global Capability Centre” – but is it for everyone?
- Defining the concept of a "Global Capability Centre"
- Comprehending the rationale behind the strategic shift from GBS to GCC
- Integrating the critical pillars of technical workforce, processes and technology